Indeed, therapy could help improve symptoms of some mental health conditions. While on these sessions, people learn to manage the ones that don’t respond to treatment immediately. To get help for your problem, contact Karen Watson, a counsellor in RH12.
Having the willingness to examine your emotional and mental state with an experienced and considerate therapist can positively impact your life. And Karen Watson, a professionally qualified psychotherapist, will work with you closely, no matter what problems you are experiencing and how challenging they might be. Karen draws her in-depth theoretical background, including years of experience, to help you understand yourself and the reasons for the problems that made you seek therapy.
She offers private, momentary and unbiased therapy – online or one-on-one to adults who are looking for help for the following conditions:
- A feeling of stress and anxiety
- Undetermined issues from the past usually associated with childhood trauma
- Inability to keep or make good relationships
- Relationship problems
- Family conflicts
- Lack of shame and self-esteem
- Undetermined somatic physical symptoms
- Panic attacks and work-related issues
- Feelings of depression, hopelessness, sadness or emptiness
- Sexuality and identity-related issues
- Body dysmorphia
To get the help you need for any of the above conditions, contact Counsellor Karen Watson for counselling today.
07379 122 900