Therapy may, in fact, assist to alleviate the symptoms of some mental illnesses. During these sessions people learn how to think about their past and present bringing enormous relief. Contact Karen Watson, a counsellor in Chichester, for assistance with your problem.
Allowing a skilled and caring therapist to evaluate your emotional and mental condition may have a beneficial effect on your life. Karen Watson, a professionally trained psychotherapist, will work closely with you, no matter what issues you’re having or how difficult they are. Karen uses her extensive theoretical background, as well as her many years of experience, to help you better understand yourself and the causes for the issues that led you to seek therapy.
She provides with private, temporary, and personal counselling — online or one-on-one to people seeking assistance for the following problems:
- A sense of worry and stress
- Unresolved problems from the past, which are often linked to childhood trauma
- Inability to maintain or form positive connections
- Issues with relationships
- Family trauma
- Shame and low self-esteem
- Somatic bodily symptoms that aren’t well-defined
- Panic attacks and difficulties at work
- Depressed feelings, despair, sadness, or emptiness
- Issues concerning sexuality and identity
- Dysmorphia of the body
Counsellor Karen Watson can provide you with the assistance you need for any of the aforementioned problems.
07379 122 900